Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Winning BUTT-UGLY



I've never been more relieved for a game to finally end. Not because my team won, but because I didn't want to have to sit through another second of that stinking pile of poop disguised as an actual NBA Finals game. It was pure, unmitigated torture. Neither team ever really seemed like they wanted to win, and my favorite player would have been labeled "Gin-0-bili" right here, if not for his three late free throws removing the goose egg from his box score.

There's really no point in analyzing this game, or discussing it any further, than to just let out a huge sigh of relief and hope for LeSweep on Thursday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. "LeSweep." Poor Cleveland must be on suicide watch right about now. Well, there's always the Browns. I mean the Injuns.

June 14, 2007 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home